Monday, April 4, 2011

After School

My plans for after school is either find a job if I don't have one or get one, a part time one. I would like to keep busy after school is over, not just sit around like I did last summer and pretty much wasted my summer. I did want to start a class or two in college but I don't have my diploma yet, so I can't. I will get my diploma though. How? I'm going to try and finally get in some Bridge classes, start working on that. I'm not sure what else I can do to try and get my diploma besides just getting  in those Bridge classes but once I start those then I guess I will go from there and get my diploma next year. One thing I know for sure is I am going camping with my family and boyfriend. We go every year to Detroit, usually stay for four nights, five days, and  I guess it's a family tradition for us. The number one top thing I want for summer is to get my driver's licence, instead of this permit.

No comments:

Post a Comment